Vantage is looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic team leader to join our Account team. If you love account management and business development, you will be the perfect fit! This hybrid position will require day-to-day account maintenance; the cultivation of new business leads and development of new business pitches. The ideal candidate will have a minimum five years of Agency and/or Sales experience. Experience with fast-paced daily customer demand is the key to juggling multiple priorities and meeting deadlines.
The primary responsibility of an Account Manager is to help our clients solve their business challenges. A candidate with strong knowledge of digital advertising and expertise in ecommerce would be a perfect match. In this role, a clear understanding of business/advertising objectives, key target audiences, and measurable outcomes is expected.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop marketing plans with clear expectations and performance measures.
- Develop long-term client relationships.
- Network in regional communities to develop long-term relationships.
- Develop new business opportunities and spearhead client pitches.
- Create client-facing reports on all aspects of Vantage campaigns
- Increase overall company revenue.
- Work closely with various agency teams including creative, media, and web to effectively develop and manage campaigns.
- Provide thought leadership and education on the latest trends and opportunities.
- Think independently, while serving as a role model and a team player.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications or related field
- 5+ years of experience in an advertising agency and/or sales
- Proficiency with Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong knowledge of digital advertising, specifically with Facebook/Instagram
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work successfully with teams, clients and vendors in order to handle multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines under pressure
- Ability to effectively present information in a one-on-one and group setting not limited to clients, vendors, and other employees of the organization
- Critical and creative thinking to develop strategic solutions
- Working comprehension of strategy development and implementation
- Clearly communicate critical thinking and analysis in business writing
- Experience with creative development and production
- Extreme attention to details
- Previous experience working with ecommerce clients would be a huge bonus
- Prior experience working with enterprise retailers and CPGs would be a major asset
- Ability to travel 15% of the time
To apply email Careers@VantageAnalytics.com.