You’ll work on the big data pipeline for the Vantage platform. This involves collecting data from various commerce platform APIs, integrating tracking code for audience building and campaign conversion tracking, and ensuring that all of this data flows in a scalable way.
Our primary language is Python and our platform uses Django, Celery, RabbitMQ, Redis, Postgres, Scikit-learn and more. Your role in managing the data pipeline will bring additional tools and technology into the stack at your discretion. You need to be hands-on but you’ll be leading projects and will have a significant say in how our platform evolves. You’ll be working closely with data scientists to use this data in predictive modeling, and with application developers on how it is visualized for end users.
Qualifications and Experience
- Ideally you’ll have some domain expertise in:
- Ecommerce (Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce, Hybris, Demandware, etc)
- Online ad platforms (Facebook, Google, etc.)
- Production experience with ETL/pipeline tooling and data warehouse solutions
- Exposure to big data tools like RedShift, Spark, Hadoop, Hive, Cassandra, Kafka. We don’t use all these but you need to have some experience working with this kind of tech.
To apply email AwesomeDevs@gotVantage.com with links to your GitHub account, LinkedIn profile, website and anything else you think will impress us.