A senior member of the team, and reporting to the President, this position offers incredible potential to make a name for yourself. If you are looking for an amazing suite of products with high market demand, look no further. Bring your equally impressive go to market strategies and ability to execute here.
You will lead the marketing, user acquisition, and analytical data mining to both create and implement our user growth, engagement and retention goals. You will basically create and implement the path to revenue success for the company. Then help will grow the team to go to even higher heights.
You thrive in hands-on, data-directed marketing, partnership building, creative development and shaping product. You “get” content marketing and social media, love ecommerce, and you know that budget is not the real difference between an “ok” event and a memorable experience that builds relationships. You know how to just “get it done”.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Grow Vantage’s reputation as the missing piece of ecommerce today. If successful, Vantage will be recognized as the easiest way to grow sales
- Oversee and manage large-scale online shopper marketing and ecommerce programs and strategies for key enterprise retail and CPG accounts
- Develop and execute on Account-based Marketing strategy. Maintain comprehensive account profiles and target personas; oversee a database of named contacts to align marketing and sales in defining the target audience required to achieve account goals.
- Drive revenues in existing ecommerce marketplaces
- Expand into new marketplaces outside of Shopify, Magento, Bigcommerce
- Test new functionality & markets where Vantage can add instant value
- Develop meaningful partnership opportunities
- Build Vantage brand awareness through media and influencer outreach strategy
- Influence product strategy by clearly articulating and communicating new capability and feature requirements necessary to stay competitive
- Work with the product and engineering team to manage and maintain product roadmap
- Partner with Account Management team on customers calls, upselling solutions into account decision makers
Well, we’ll expect you to decide, but you will probably need to know how to:
- Direct and execute the growth and acquisition strategies both paid and unpaid.
- Develop and deliver reports on key metrics to show success in campaigns.
- Create new innovative products, contents and features that drive virality.
- Create / execute email and social media strategy, content marketing plan, editorial calendar.
- Coordinate live events and drive social lift.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5+ years of marketing experience; driving traffic through paid, earned, and owned channels
- Strong skills in writing, producing creative copy/marketing pieces
- Experience in developing communications plans and addressing complex issues.
- Familiarity and skill with the tools of the trade in marketing including PR, written communication, social media, market research, etc.
- Experience marketing to both Enterprise and mid-market SMBs
- Demonstrable experience with analytics tools and data mining large data sets to produce creative and successful user acquisition, engagement and retention models
- Experience with SEO, paid acquisition; content marketing and promotions; e-mail marketing; branding
- Experience with running usability tests, holding conversations with customers, customer evangelism, and customer-focused product development and outreach
- Demonstrated time management, organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong knowledge of Facebook advertising
- Prior experience working with enterprise retailers and CPGs would be a major asset
- Prior startup experience. You understand what this life is all about and can lead in an environment of constant change
- Ability to travel 15% of the time
To apply email Careers@VantageAnalytics.com.