Vantage is looking for dynamic, enthusiastic team leaders to join our Account team. If you know online advertising like the back of your hand and you love account management and business development, you will be the perfect fit! This hybrid position will require day-to-day account maintenance; the cultivation of new business leads and development of new business pitches.
The primary responsibility of an Account Manager is to help our clients solve their business challenges. A candidate with a strong knowledge of digital advertising and expertise in ecommerce would be a perfect match. In this role, a clear understanding of business/advertising objectives, key target audiences, and measurable outcomes is expected. Experience with fast-paced daily customer demand is the key to juggling multiple priorities and meeting deadlines.
The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of digital advertising products (Facebook, Google, etc.) likely with 3+ years of Agency and/or Sales experience. For example, we would expect you to be able to hold your own in a discussion about various nuances of a Facebook advertising campaign and why a strategy might or might not work on one placement, and how the results could be improved using another Facebook product.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Think creatively and independently. Provide thought leadership and education on the latest trends and opportunities.
- Call on clients to drive sales and hit annual revenue targets.
- Develop account plans and lead engagements with clients with an eye to growing revenues by solving problems
- Work closely with various client and agency teams including creative, media, and web to effectively develop and manage campaigns. Provide end-to-end client management and customer service, while serving as a role model and a team player.
- Work closely with the Strategy and Business Development teams to identify new opportunities for growth.
- The position is based in Toronto, but travel throughout North America may be required.
Qualifications and Experience
- Passionate about providing great customer service / account management
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills with extreme attention to details
- Understanding of online advertising market from agency and advertiser perspective: 3-5yrs of sales experience, managing clients use of digital advertising products (Facebook, Google, etc.) with a proven understanding of account planning and hands-on experience in planning and executing online media campaigns
- Proven record of success at hitting and exceeding targets managing clients
- Critical and creative thinking to develop strategic solutions and excellent communication skills and ability to sell new products to the market
- Ability to work successfully with teams, clients and vendors in order to handle multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines under pressure
- Ability to effectively present information in a one-on-one and group setting not limited to clients, vendors, and other employees of the organization
To apply email Careers@VantageAnalytics.com.