Vantage is looking for dynamic, enthusiastic team leaders to join our Account team. If you love account management and business development, you will be the perfect fit! This hybrid position will require day-to-day account maintenance; the cultivation of new business leads and development of new business pitches. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of five years of Agency and/or Sales experience. Experience with fast-paced daily customer demand is the key to juggling multiple priorities and meeting deadlines.
The primary responsibility of an Account Manager is to help our clients solve their business challenges. A candidate with a strong knowledge of digital advertising and expertise in ecommerce would be a perfect match. In this role, a clear understanding of business/advertising objectives, key target audiences, and measurable outcomes is expected.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Call on clients to drive sales and hit annual revenue targets.
- Develop account plans and lead engagements with clients.
- Build relationships with clients and provide expertise and consultative services.
- Work closely with the Strategy and Business Development teams to identify new opportunities for growth.
- Work closely with various client and agency teams including creative, media, and web to effectively develop and manage campaigns.
- Provide thought leadership and education on the latest trends and opportunities.
- Think independently, while serving as a role model and a team player.
- Provide end-to-end client management and customer service.
- Update the executive team frequently on revenue progress.
- The position is based in Toronto, but travel throughout North America may be required.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5-7yrs of sales experience, managing clients use of digital advertising products
- Proven record of success at hitting and exceeding targets managing clients
- Strong relationships with top brands and retailers
- Excellent communication skills and ability to sell new products to the market
- A proven understanding of account planning in digital media
- Understanding of online advertising market from agency and advertiser perspective
- Experience planning and executing online media campaigns
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work successfully with teams, clients and vendors in order to handle multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines under pressure
- Ability to effectively present information in a one-on-one and group setting not limited to clients, vendors, and other employees of the organization
- Critical and creative thinking to develop strategic solutions
- Passionate about providing great account management
- Extreme attention to details
To apply email Careers@VantageAnalytics.com.