Assists in designated administrative details using initiative and judgment. Demonstrates knowledge of organization, policy, procedures and practices of the executive. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize diversified workload, recommending changes in office practices or procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the CEO, which includes, but is not limited to: correspondence, electronic filing and managing of shared online content repositories, creating and updating contacts, and other logistical support needs; creating and maintaining an inventory of critical path projects and high-priority business development activities; handle confidential and non-routine information
- Manage Executive Inbox, triage action, drafting standard replies and customizing as necessary
- Organize Meetings, appointments with both internal and external business partners; maintain electronic calendar; proactively follow-up on non-responses and resolve conflicts so that calendar flows smoothly; sourcing locations and coordinating logistics thereof such as travel, dining and catering, materials, etc.; ensuring meetings have agendas going in, and assigned action-lists coming out
- HR Support posting jobs and screening applicants, shepherding candidates through recruiting and on-boarding process; managing physical assets and ordering of materials for employee home offices; managing online systems for payroll, HR records repository, vacation tracker, etc.; coordination of team offsite events and ordering gifts and birthday presents for team members, clients
- Operations Drafting and sending out invoices, coordinating with key overdue clients; coordinating with bookkeeper, accountant and CFO regularly, ensuring that key timelines are met; coordinating review of services such as insurance, benefits, etc. as needed; managing key payables on-time
- Special Projects work independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects; Acts as project manager for special projects, at the request of the CEO, which may include: building basic documents, including PowerPoint presentations and other meeting materials, gathering scorecard metrics for key internal meetings, proofread contributions for spelling, grammar and layout, making appropriate changes. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy.
- Comfortably Work in the EST Time Zone
- Superior verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Exercises discretion and sound judgment; maintains confidentiality
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Highly proficient in Google Apps (Gmail, Office Apps) and Microsoft Office Suite: PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Zoom, Teams, Google Calendar, Slack, Dropbox
- Dependable, punctual, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance
- Ability to multitask effectively, ability to work independently and proactively; demonstrates initiative
- Ability to make professional decisions based on accumulated knowledge of position responsibilities
- Commitment to excellence, accuracy, thoroughness; monitors own work to ensure quality
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team environment when required
- Comfortable managing up and holding an executive accountable.
- Willing and excited to pitch in wherever necessary in the spirit of supporting the company’s mission and growth
Minimum of 3 years experience as an Executive Assistant, Assistant to a C-level Executive.
Please submit c.v. with cover letter to Careers@GotVantage.com