We are looking for an Account Executive (Full Cycle) to join our rapidly growing sales team and help build out all aspects of the pipeline and processes.
Come join an emerging tech company just as we hit our inflection point. Vantage plays in a $250BN addressable market in North America that is seeing significant disruption. Retailers are transforming their digital marketing practices to drive customer acquisition and are looking for new profit centers in retail media networks.
Vantage is uniquely positioned in this space, having established a technology platform that is custom built for retail media. We offer the only turnkey integrated retail media network. We significantly out-perform online media benchmarks by leveraging automation, machine learning, and AI. Ours is the market-leading platform and we have real traction with some of the biggest names in retail.
We are excited to expand the team and take the company to the next level. You would have the opportunity to get in early and obviously that comes with great possible financial upside, but it also comes with an opportunity to shape the culture of the team. So, we’re picky about the people we invite to join the journey. We’re looking for true team players, not lone wolves, or temporary hired guns. We are professionals with a passion for doing great work and driving real success for Vantage and our clients.
Headquartered in Toronto but currently working fully remotely, the Vantage team is diverse, creative and fun. Our belief is that our strong commitment to diversity & inclusion enables Vantage to be better. We also believe that people are happiest and can accomplish the most amazing things when they have the freedom and flexibility to customize their work and life environments, and can take on huge, stimulating challenges with fantastic colleagues.
This is an opportunity for sales professionals in the US and Canada. In this role, you will be responsible for customer acquisition and will be involved in the entire sales process from initial outreach to close.
- Continue to grow and activate our pipeline across North American eCommerce retailers and brands.
- Create and implement strategic outbound sales cadences to efficiently cultivate new business opportunities
- Schedule and execute virtual product demos and sales presentations with qualified leads
- Leverage our existing client profiles, case studies, and client references throughout the sales process
- Internalize and optimize the Vantage value proposition and sales pitch
- Collaborate with the Sales Team to further refine the customer acquisition strategy
- Experience in an outbound sales role, selling into large retailers.
- Strong technical aptitude to master our tech-stack and business productivity tools (HubSpot, Asana, Zoom/Teams, Slack, Hugo, Otter, G-Suite, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals (proven track record in attaining targets/quotas and managing a CRM)
- A keenly developed competitive nature and drive to be a self-starter
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive compensation plus bonus
- Employee share ownership – because Vantage wants you to truly share the success
- Flexible work/life, remote-first philosophy
- Great health benefits from Day 1
- Career development / continuing education allowance – we all want to stay sharp
- Mac laptop & other Apple equipment (we’ll give you a budget to build your perfect work-from-home environment because ergonomics matter)
- Team building activities to keep things fun: wonderland days, cottage trips (COVID permitting), virtual games & escape rooms, team lunches, and weekly nacho breaks on Fridays
Please submit c.v. with cover letter to Careers@GotVantage.com