We are looking for an Account Executive (Full Cycle) to join our rapidly growing sales team and help build out all aspects of the pipeline and processes.
At Vantage we turn data into insights and actions. Join one of the hottest emerging tech companies in Toronto at the forefront of an emerging $11B global market. Leading retailers businesses use the Vantage turnkey Retail Media Network solutions to drive more value from their data. Vantage continues to significantly out-perform industry benchmarks due to its advanced AI technology.
We deliver Amazon-like data driven marketing capabilities for vendors, CPGs, brands (think: Whirlpool, Makita, Dewalt, Huggies, Pampers, Enfamil, Adidas) by integrating with retailers (think: Home Depot, Walmart, Lowe’s, Longo’s, Metro, Ren’s Pets) and making their retail data valuable. We help our clients to act, react, and grow their business based on what retail data is telling them. At Vantage we’re building the tools for the retailers that want to win.
Headquartered in Toronto with a New York office when we’re not working fully remotely, the Vantage team is diverse, creative and fun. Our culture is open and flexible. We believe that people do their best work and are happiest when they have the freedom to shape their environment and are surrounded by amazing colleagues. Our Friday debrief and bevvie session is an important part of who we are.
Vantage is well funded, and we are enjoying strong early success. We are looking to expand the team and take it to the next level. That said, we’re picky about the people we invite to join the team. We’re looking for true professionals with a passion for doing great work and driving real success. We’re looking for people to help build out all aspects of the pipeline, processes and our partnerships.
This is an opportunity for sales professionals in the US and Canada. In this role, you will be responsible for customer acquisition and will be involved in the entire sales process from initial outreach to close.
- Continue to grow and activate our pipeline across North American eCommerce retailers and brands.
- Create and implement strategic outbound sales cadences to efficiently cultivate new business opportunities
- Schedule and execute virtual product demos and sales presentations with qualified leads
- Leverage our existing client profiles, case studies, and client references throughout the sales process
- Internalize and optimize the Vantage value proposition and sales pitch
- Collaborate with the Sales Team to further refine the customer acquisition strategy
- Experience in an outbound sales role, selling into large retailers.
- Strong technical aptitude to master our tech-stack and business productivity tools (HubSpot, Asana, Zoom/Teams, Slack, Hugo, Otter, G-Suite, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals (proven track record in attaining targets/quotas and managing a CRM)
- A keenly developed competitive nature and drive to be a self-starter
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Compensation & Commission Plan (salary / commission split)
- Great Health Benefits
- Mac Laptop & Other Apple Equipment (build your perfect work-from-home environment)
- Team building activities to keep things fun: wonderland days, cottage trips (COVID permitting), virtual games & escape rooms, team lunches, and weekly nacho breaks on Fridays
Please submit c.v. with cover letter to Careers@GotVantage.com