At Vantage, we turn data into insights and action.
Join one of the hottest start-up companies in Toronto at the forefront of an emerging $11B global market. Leading eCommerce businesses use the Vantage analytics and digital advertising solutions to better understand their businesses and run auto-optimized campaigns that drive traffic, increase engagement, and deliver revenue. Vantage continues to significantly out-perform industry benchmarks due to our advanced AI technology.
We are a growing 6-person team, based in Toronto that is currently working remotely. We believe that people do their best work and are happiest when they have the freedom to shape their environment and are surrounded by amazing colleagues.
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our rapidly growing sales team and help build out all aspects of the pipeline and processes.
This is an opportunity for sales professionals in the US and Canada. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting existing clients and up-selling new opportunities.
- Support clients throughout their platform trials with a focus on selling Annual Subscriptions upon completion of the trial
- Work directly with the Campaign Success Team to support clients with their digital advertising campaigns
- Host regular meetings with clients to review campaign results and offer strategic recommendations
- Provide clients with strategic and data-driven campaign recommendations to optimize results
- Execute platform training sessions for new clients with support from the Campaign Success Team
- Coordinate the procurement process for new clients with the Vantage Finance Team
- Coordinate the tech integration process for new clients with the Vantage Dev Team
- Experience in a sales and/or project management role
- Strong technical aptitude to master our tech-stack and business productivity tools (HubSpot, Asana, Zoom/Teams, Slack, Hugo, Otter, G-Suite, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals (proven track record in attaining targets/quotas and managing a CRM)
- A keenly developed competitive nature and drive to be a self-starter
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Compensation & Commission Plan (salary / commission split)
- Great Health Benefits
- Mac Laptop & Other Apple Equipment (build your perfect work-from-home environment)
- Team building activities to keep things fun: wonderland days, cottage trips (COVID permitting), virtual games & escape rooms, team lunches, and weekly nacho breaks on Fridays
COMPENSATION: $50k – $100k (uncapped)
Please submit c.v. with cover letter to Careers@GotVantage.com