Growth Marketing Manager
In this role you’ll be the first marketing hire, crafting and executing on a marketing strategy to build a repeatable, and scalable marketing engine for our B2B SaaS company. You’ll be planning and executing digital programs and campaigns, owning a budget, developing communications for various collateral, and interacting closely with the executive team.
You will lead all aspects of growth on the demand-side (Enterprise Retailers), and will lead marketing through various channels such as online ads, email, conference participation, and earned media as well as building out the processes and reporting infrastructure for measuring success over time. This role will be cross-functional in nature and we would love for you to contribute across all aspects of our company growth.
Come join an emerging tech company just as we hit our inflection point. Vantage plays in a $250BN addressable market in North America that is seeing significant disruption. Retailers are transforming their digital marketing practices to drive customer acquisition and are looking for new profit centers in retail media networks.
Vantage is uniquely positioned in this space, having established a technology platform that is custom built for retail media. We offer the only turnkey integrated retail media network. We significantly out-perform online media benchmarks by leveraging automation, machine learning, and AI. Ours is the market-leading platform and we have real traction with some of the biggest names in retail.
We are excited to expand the team and take the company to the next level. You would have the opportunity to get in early and obviously that comes with great possible financial upside, but it also comes with an opportunity to shape the culture of the team. So, we’re picky about the people we invite to join the journey. We’re looking for true team players, not lone wolves, or temporary hired guns. We are professionals with a passion for doing great work and driving real success for Vantage and our clients.
Headquartered in Toronto but currently working fully remotely, the Vantage team is diverse, creative and fun. Our belief is that our strong commitment to diversity & inclusion enables Vantage to be better. We also believe that people are happiest and can accomplish the most amazing things when they have the freedom and flexibility to customize their work and life environments, and can take on huge, stimulating challenges with fantastic colleagues.
In this role, you will:
- Own Hubspot lead nurturing campaigns and build out email funnels designed to aid our sales team in converting enterprise leads
- Lead our campaigns across B2B focused digital marketing channels such as SEM and Linkedin, managing the budget and optimizing for lead generation
- Hire and manage a small but impactful team of B2B and event marketers
- Optimize campaigns as well as analyze results to help us determine how and where budget should be allocated
- Work closely with other teams to share learnings and apply takeaways from other teams to campaigns within your channels
- Test new channels to identify areas that will enable us to scale and improve efficiency
- Regularly share performance insights, learnings, and go forward strategy with key stakeholders across the business
- 3-4 years of experience in marketing in a B2B company (expertise in Hubspot preferred)
- Strong writing skills and experience building email marketing campaigns, content marketing, and events marketing targeted at enterprise clients
- You have a proven track record of sourcing leads, nurturing them through funnels, and assisting a sales team
- Analytical, results-oriented, and attention to detail with the ability to tell a story using campaign results
- Balance attention to detail with swift execution – we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well; Balancing those can be challenging, and this should be a strength
- You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and address something hands-on, you understand the startup mentality and expect to get in the weeds and execute.
- Clear communicator. You are a clear and concise communicator with the ability to synthesize a lot of information quickly, highlight the key takeaways, and disseminate actionable insights
- Experience managing multiple priorities and working across teams
- Desire to stay ahead of trends and channel developments in B2B marketing
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation plus bonus
- Employee share ownership – because Vantage wants you to truly share the success
- Flexible work/life, remote-first philosophy
- Great health benefits from Day 1
- Career development / continuing education allowance – we all want to stay sharp
- Mac laptop & other Apple equipment (we’ll give you a budget to build your perfect work-from-home environment because ergonomics matter)
- Team building activities to keep things fun: wonderland days, cottage trips (COVID permitting), virtual games & escape rooms, team lunches, and weekly nacho breaks on Fridays
Please submit c.v. with cover letter to Careers@GotVantage.com