Head of Strategic Retail Partnerships
At Vantage we turn data into insights and actions.
We deliver Amazon-like data driven marketing capabilities for vendors, CPGs, brands (think: Huggies, Pampers, Enfamil, Adidas) by integrating with retailers (think: Walmart, Lowe’s, Longo’s Grocery Gateway, Metro, Ren’s Pets) and making their retail data valuable. We help our clients to act, react, and grow their business based on what retail data is telling them. At Vantage we’re building the tools for the retailers that want to win.
Headquartered in Toronto with a New York office, the Vantage team is diverse, creative and fun. Our culture is open and flexible. We believe that people do their best work and are happiest when they have the freedom to shape their environment and are surrounded by amazing colleagues. We are located at 325 Front Street in Toronto and Grand Central Station in New York. We work with the top tools (Apple Gear), a fully stocked kitchen and pantry (coffee aficionado?), a great team, competitive pay and benefits, share options and more!
Our Friday debrief and bevvie session is an important part of who we are.
Vantage is well funded, and we are enjoying strong early success. We are looking to expand the team and take it to the next level. That said, we’re picky about the people we invite to join the team. We’re looking for true professionals with a passion for doing great work and driving real success. We’re looking for people to help build out all aspects of the pipeline, processes and our partnerships.
Sales, Business Development & Partnerships
Vantage is looking for an experienced retail sales lead to develop and activate our pipeline across retailers and vendor brands across merchandising, ecommerce and shopper marketing teams. This is a high growth opportunity, appropriate for a super-motivated person ready to become a key part of our team.
We’ve gone through phenomenal growth lately. We have some really exceptional clients, great case studies ready to publish, and a large database of leads waiting for you to build and develop connections.
- You love sales, growth and marketing tools and you’re fully aware of the latest developments in retail.
- You love the hunt (and talking with prospects on the phone and in person). You’ll love to figure out a new way to connect with prospects, show them our awesome platform and get them started with Vantage.
- You love to listen, to understand a client’s pain and then help inspire, guide and support them through the solution. You get what SaaS is and you understand why it is changing the world right now – especially for our clients.
- Customize the sales pipeline of potential customers (we have a huge database of many retailer and brand leads)
- Research better ways to connect, personalized email campaigns & networking
- Schedule meetings with target accounts and qualified leads
- Over-achieve monthly quotas
- Internalize and optimize the Vantage value proposition and sales pitch to attract qualified prospects
- Partner with clients to understand their organizational needs and recommend solutions that add value to their business
- Provide ongoing market feedback reports and ways to refine positioning and outbound strategies
- Report on challenges, successes, and progress against plan.
- Provide bi-weekly insights into prospects technology needs and feature requests.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Experience working with, and selling-in retail marketing tech solutions
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals (Proven track record in attaining targets/quotas, closing sales and managing it all in a CRM.
- A keenly developed competitive nature, the drive to be a self-starter, and the ability to deal with objections
- An innovator, be able to optimize your work so you can buy more time for the most important opportunities
- A fanatical attention to detail
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A wicked-smart team of and supportive people
- Competitive compensation (salary / commission split)
- Great benefits and an award-winning office culture
- Some real perks to keep things fun(cottage trips, wonderland days, Mac laptop, swag, Friday team lunch, access to the 111 community)
- Please submit c.v. with cover letter to AwesomeSales@VantageAnalytics.com