Vantage is looking for a Project Manager to own tactical, cross-functional technology implementation projects across our retailer clients. This role requires scoping and creating project plans, developing processes, coordinating and driving execution, and communicating to senior management on status, risks and process/product changes.
Come join an emerging tech company just as we hit our inflection point. Vantage plays in a $250BN addressable market in North America that is seeing significant disruption. Retailers are transforming their digital marketing practices to drive customer acquisition and are looking for new profit centers in retail media networks.
Vantage is uniquely positioned in this space, having established a technology platform that is custom-built for retail media. We offer the only turnkey integrated retail media network. We significantly outperform online media benchmarks by leveraging automation, machine learning, and AI. Ours is the market-leading platform and we have real traction with some of the biggest names in retail.
We are excited to expand the team and take the company to the next level. You would have the opportunity to get in early and obviously, that comes with great possible financial upside, but it also comes with an opportunity to shape the culture of the team. So, we’re picky about the people we invite to join the journey. We’re looking for true team players, not lone wolves, or temporarily hired guns. We are professionals with a passion for doing great work and driving real success for Vantage and our clients.
Headquartered in Toronto but currently working fully remotely, the Vantage team is diverse, creative and fun. Our belief is that our firm commitment to diversity & inclusion enables Vantage to be better. We also believe that people are happiest and can accomplish the most amazing things when they have the freedom and flexibility to customize their work and life environments, and can take on huge, stimulating challenges with fantastic colleagues.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Manage new and existing projects at our retailer clients, successfully delivering difficult projects and goals across multiple organizations.
- Own program communication, accelerating projects by driving crisp and timely decisions, clearing & reporting on blockers, and escalating as appropriate.
- Influence the design and development of strategic processes & define and share best practices across Vantage for project management.
- Manage post-launch retrospectives to create new efficiencies and build a culture of continuous improvement.
- International and domestic travel will be required up to 25% of the time.
- The successful applicant will have excellent organization, time management and communication skills.
- Experience in managing projects at a service provider to a large retailer, bank or other enterprise.
- Experience in Jira or other project management software is a must.
- Experience in any account management or customer-facing position is considered an asset.
- Experience in retail media and / or advertising is considered an asset.
- Experience in entrepreneurship and /or product management is considered an asset.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation
- Employee share ownership – because Vantage wants you to truly share the success
- Flexible work/life, remote-first philosophy
- Great health benefits from Day 1
- Career development / continuing education allowance – we all want to stay sharp
- Mac laptop & other Apple equipment (we’ll give you a budget to build your perfect work-from-home environment because ergonomics matter)
- Team building activities to keep things fun: wonderland days, cottage trips (COVID permitting), virtual games & escape rooms, team lunches, and weekly nacho breaks on Fridays
Please submit a c.v. with a cover letter to Careers@GotVantage.com