Vantage is looking for an experienced and passionate UX Designer to translate user needs and business goals into simple, intuitive and visually appealing designs. You will play a key role in shaping the usability of our platform while maintaining a professional look and feel. Your expertise will have a high impact and play a crucial role in delivering exceptional value to our clients.
Come join an emerging tech company just as we hit our inflection point. Vantage plays in a $250BN addressable market in North America that is seeing significant disruption. Retailers are transforming their digital marketing practices to drive customer acquisition and are looking for new profit centers in retail media networks.
Vantage is uniquely positioned in this space, having established a technology platform that is custom-built for retail media. We offer the only turnkey integrated retail media network. We significantly outperform online media benchmarks by leveraging automation, machine learning, and AI. Ours is the market-leading platform and we have real traction with some of the biggest names in retail.
We are excited to expand the team and take the company to the next level. You would have the opportunity to get in early and obviously, that comes with great possible financial upside, but it also comes with an opportunity to shape the culture of the team. So, we’re picky about the people we invite to join the journey. We’re looking for true team players, not lone wolves, or temporarily hired guns. We are professionals with a passion for doing great work and driving real success for Vantage and our clients.
Headquartered in Toronto but currently working fully remotely, the Vantage team is diverse, creative and fun. Our belief is that our firm commitment to diversity & inclusion enables Vantage to be better. We also believe that people are happiest and can accomplish the most amazing things when they have the freedom and flexibility to customize their work and life environments, and can take on huge, stimulating challenges with fantastic colleagues.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to understand user needs, business requirements, and product goals.
- Translate high-level requirements into refined visual artifacts including UX wireframes, mockups, and prototypes.
- Present designs to various teams and integrate feedback from stakeholders into finalized designs.
- Deliver finalized UI designs that are properly prepared for development handoff.
- Develop, grow and maintain a library of design elements and components that can be used across the platform and different projects.
- Ensure accessibility is considered in all design decisions.
- Balance ongoing long-term projects with quick turnaround tasks, in a fast paced environment.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure the successful implementation of designs, providing necessary design assets, specifications, and guidance.
- Conduct market and competitive research to inform designs.
- 5+ years of design experience with a strong portfolio showcasing a range of design projects, including wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs.
- Excellent collaboration skills with the ability to support the team by creating tickets, documenting requirements and design QA.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design ideas and solutions to stakeholders.
- Expertise in standard UX/UI software such as Figma, InVision and the like.
- Ability to iterate and improve upon designs rapidly and efficiently.
- Detail-oriented with a commitment to delivering high-quality design work.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation
- Employee share ownership – because Vantage wants you to truly share the success
- Flexible work/life, remote-first philosophy
- Great health benefits from Day 1
- Career development / continuing education allowance – we all want to stay sharp
- Mac laptop & other Apple equipment (we’ll give you a budget to build your perfect work-from-home environment because ergonomics matter)
- Team building activities to keep things fun: wonderland days, cottage trips (COVID permitting), virtual games & escape rooms, team lunches, and weekly nacho breaks on Fridays
Please submit a C.V. with a cover letter to Careers@GotVantage.com